Monday, July 15, 2013

Mail Art - Monday

Happy Mail Day!
 
I recently took an on-line class with Roben-Marie Smith called You've Got Mail-Art! It was fabulous!  I have been inspired to start a new series of posts! 
 
Mail Art - Monday
 
The goal is to send a dear friend a piece of mail art each week.  I'm really looking forward to this NEW project!  I "tested the waters" last week with my daughter!
 
She has been at camp!
 
I made her three different pieces of Mail Art! 
 

front - where I addressed it

back - wrote a message to the right
 
The Kamp Favorite!
 
The camp that my daughter attends is Kamp Kanakuk in Lampe, MO.  It is an amazing place where God's Word is taught and A LOT of fun is accomplished in a week's time.
 
Inside this package were 14 necklaces for the girls in tee pee 10.
 

 

 
I hope you receive Happy Mail today!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment