Saturday, July 20, 2013

DIY - Gift Card Holder

Inspiration!  Inspiration!
Oh! How I LOVE an inspiration project!
 
I was looking through magazines and Pinterest the other day at Barnes Noble...relaxing! 
 
I came across a little project that Roben-Marie Smith had done to make a gift card. 
Roben-Marie is the reason I started making Mail Art!  She is amazing!  If you do not follow her blog, go check it out here!  You are sure to fall in love!
 
Roben-Marie included a little button closure on her card, but I wanted to modify it a bit to add a tie closure instead.
 
This is how my gift card turned out!
 

 
 
 
I have a few others in the works!  These will be great little gifts when a friend needs a little "pick-me-up"!
 
 
 
I'm working on a larger version for a wallet, coupon holder, awesome card, OR even mail art!
 
Check back next week to see these!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment