Sunday, July 28, 2013

At the Cross

 
My daughter has just come home from camp.  She LOVES Kamp Kanakuk! When we were driving home, she shared how the camp director challenged them to hide God's word in their heart by memorizing Scripture...AND she asked if I would like to memorize Scripture with her this year.
 
We are setting out to memorize 26 Scriptures this year...one every two weeks.
 
The first Scripture she wanted to memorize was the one imprinted on the charm she received as a special award.  It is a nail spike...with Galatians 2:20 imprinted on it.

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
 
If you feel lead to memorize Scripture...this is a great one to start with!
 
Have a blessed day!
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment