Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Preparing Treasures for ART


I have been back in my garage...building shelves and cutting pallets and side-of-the-road treasures to make my second round of mixed-media houses.  This group will be a little larger than the last set of houses.  The first set of houses...you can see them here...were made from deck spindles that were on the side of the road.  This set of houses started from 4x4 and 2x4 posts that were scraps. 
 
 
You can see all of the "charm" these beauties have already!
 
 
This is the first coat process. 
 
Most of my pieces, even the small pendants get a coat of spray paint.
 
 
 
I can't wait to show you how these beauties turn out as summer unfolds!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment