Friday, June 14, 2013

New Heart Pendants

I have been dying to create something!  I have been cleaning and organizing for a week straight...seriously!
I didn't stop cleaning to create...because I knew I wouldn't finish cleaning! ;-)
 
On Sunday evening...after I was done cleaning for the day...I sat at my table and made these.
 
 
I have been wanting to make some new heart pendants.  I just wasn't sure what I wanted them to look like...the one with the necklace is finished.  The other two still need a few layers of "awesomeness" to highlight the textures and to seal the clay.

 
The little cross can be worn in front or in back.

 
You can find these guys listed on Etsy later this weekend.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment