Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mail Art

Happy Birthday Mom and Amy!
 

My mother and sister-in-law share the same birthday.  While I got to enjoy lunch with my mother today; my sister-in-law lives across the country.  So...her birthday greeting had to travel a few miles!
 
 
I made her a little leather cuff to wear.

 
This is my mother's gift.  She spends A LOT of time sewing and quilting.  So...it was only appropriate to cover the canvas with a vintage pattern.  Then I drew a few flowers and added a few doodles.  She will hang it in her quilting room with her little collection of my art! 
 
I'll have to take a picture of my mini gallery! 
 
Thanks for stopping by to help me celebrate my family today!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment