Monday, June 10, 2013

At the Cross

 
It's summer!
 
As a teacher you LOVE those words!  It is a time of relaxing, renewing, and for me...
MAKING ART!
 
I've taken a bit of a break from blogging for the past two weeks.
 
I had to get some SERIOUS cleaning and organizing done...so that I could get down to business with my creative process for the summer!
 
More to come about that tomorrow!
 
I was reading my devotion the other day...I LOVED what it had to say:
 
"Seek My face, and you will find fulfillment of your deepest longings.  My world is filled with beautiful things; they are meant to be pointers to Me, reminder of My abiding presence."
Jesus Calling - Sarah Young
 
Psalm 19:1-4
 The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
 Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
 They have no speech, they use no words;
    no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
    their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
 
I LOVE the reminder of God's art.  He doesn't need words...just a breathe-taking sunset, He doesn't need words...just a field of wildflowers...He doesn't need words...just a scenic drive through the mountains...He doesn't need words...just an ocean crashing waves at your feet!
Our God IS an awesome God!
 
Have a blessed day!
 
xo-
Lara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment