Friday, January 10, 2014

"Junk Journal" 2014 Planner

I taught my second class last night!
 
 
These ladies did an amazing job! 
 

 
I made a few new journal cards, tickets, tags, and fun little ephemera to sew into the books.
 
 
Each lady had a lot of space to spread out and sort through supplies.
 

 
 
This is Debbie!  She is just learning to sew...and doing a fabulous job!  It is so exciting to hear about her creative adventures!

 
This is Nancy.  She had the most amazing vintage goodies!  Everyone was very envious of her stash!  I'm looking forward to an email...ready to help her de-stash...de-clutter...make something beautiful! 

 
This is Pam.  She is the owner of Genevieve's.  She used an old skirt to make her journal.  I LOVE the way it turned out!

 
This is Cheri.  She took my previous class on "junk" journals.  She told me that after the class she made several journals and even participated in a swap.  She brought a couple of her journals with her...her work is amazing!  
 
I'm looking forward to many more art adventures with these ladies!
 
It was a wonderful evening!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines.
 
xo-
Lara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment