Monday, August 19, 2013

Mail Art Monday!

Happy Birthday Genevieve's!
 
A local shop is celebrating!  This shop has been a marvelous addition to Blue Springs!  Pam is an incredible lady and Genevieve's is AMAZING!
 
 
The base of the card is made similar to my junk journal pages.  Then, I sewed a strip of material across the entire card and made a little loop to hold the card closed.
 
 
I cut the letters, candle, and banner from scraps.  They are attached to the card by the single stitch down the middle.
 
 
The back of the card has my little girl signature stamp on it.
 
 
Then, I created a clear envelope!  I wanted the postman to have a "good mail day" too!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment