Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Journals, journals everywhere!

I'm making some new journals for the fall!  Today I'm giving you a glimpse of the covers. 
 
Friday, I will be posting my first "junk journal"!  I have seen them ALL OVER Pinterest.  I made one to take on our family trip!  I can't wait to show it to you!
 
 
The ties are extra long...just wrap around your journal about 3 times!
 
 
This is my NEW prayer journal!
 
 
I will be creating pages for the next few months!
 
 
The main fabric of this cover is a piece of white broadcloth that I used to clean my hands and brushes on when painting and journaling!  I LOVE that several of my projects, layers of paint, doodles, and ink blotches are represented in this journal for 2014.  It means that a part of 2013 will continue to inspire me throughout the next year!
 
 
The back cover...a constant reminder that I create to honor Him!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment