Sunday, September 1, 2013

At the Cross

Wow!  Last week really got away from me! I have been making art like crazy for my first fall show next weekend, The Spinach Festival...AND...I have papers to grade...so...summer is officially over!  
 
Last week I was so busy...I didn't even get out an "At the Cross" or "Mail Art Monday" post.
 
  I promise this week will make up for it!
 I have been busy making art!  Many previews of "what's going on in my studio" next week!
 
But...it's Sunday! So...let's sit at the cross...shall we?
 
 

Hebrews 10:23-25

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.  And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

 
God showed me the importance of this verse a couple of days ago.  I have several friends that are struggling with this adventure we call "life"!  I am so excited to be able to share a little encouragement and love through a piece of art!  It has been an amazing ministry that God has given me.  So...I want to encourage you...send a little mail art to someone who needs some love today!
 
Tomorrow will be a bonus...two mail art pieces!
 
Have a blessed day!
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment