Monday, August 5, 2013

DIY - Mail Art - Monday!

Happy Monday!
 
Did you send someone a special note last week?
 
 
I LOVE security envelopes!
 
I LOVE painted paper!
 
I LOVE washi tape!
 
When you put them all together...you get FUN, FAST, and FABULOUS Mail Art!
 
If you haven't saved your security envelopes before today...well...go dig through your junk mail!  They are there...treasures to be found!
 
When you open the envelope, turn it inside out, and add a few details...you get a masterpiece that any mother, daughter, spouse, co-worker, grandchild, or friend would LOVE to receive in the mail!
 
Here are just a few examples of some of my pieces!
 
 
 
 
You will notice that I always add "Happy Mail Day" to my envelopes! My daughter thinks it is goofy...BUT I know she secretly LOVES it!
 
 
When you send these...glue the envelope closed, and add a few little pieces of tape to the back flap of the envelope to coordinate it all together...sorry I didn't take a picture...but you get the idea!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment