Sunday, March 10, 2013

Art Girl - Birthday Surprise

My little girl turned 13 today! 
 
 
I took a picture of her this morning...and while she was at her Forensics tournament this evening...I created an Art Girl so we could remember the day!
 


 
My dear Cassie,
 
You have the kindest heart and the most generous love.  I love the way you cheer for the underdog and care for the weak.  You will have jewels galore in your crown one day!  Keep glorifying God.  He is so good.  Even when you don't understand...He is always working behind the scenes for your good! You are beautiful!  You are precious!  You are so dearly loved! You make my days brighter and you make this world a better place!
 
I love you-
Mommy
 

You can't see this message...but it was painted on the canvas before all of the collage.  A copy is tucked away on the back of the canvas...so she will always remember!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment