Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Serving Tray Make-over

Valentine Party
 
 
My daughter had a Valentine party this weekend.  One of her friends baked these beautiful cupcakes.  I wanted a special platter to serve them on.  So...I headed to the thrift store to see what I could find!  I found this great white platter for $.49.  Took it home...put it through the dishwasher...AND...

 
I added a few doodles. 

 
You can tell it is a very simple pattern.  Scallops, dots, and lines with a circle on top.
 
 
Just a peek at a few of the other decorations.  The girls all wore pink...They ate all sorts of pink candy...Watched a "chick flick"...painted nails...and laughed A LOT!  It was a sweet evening.

 
This is one of the pink tissue papers roses that the girls created.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment