Friday, February 22, 2013

DIY - Painted Clipboard

One of my daughter's Forensics coaches needed a little clipboard that would fit in her purse.  So, I headed to the thrift store to see what I could find.  I found the perfect 4x5 clipboard for $.49.
 
I created some painted papers by adding texture with hand-carved stamps...then I made a tag with the 2013 theme on it...and a fun, one-of-a-kind, forensics and debate clipboard was born!

 
I LOVE this washi tape.  I thought it was appropriate to point out the forensics slogan on the back!

 
I added red and turquoise little dots with the back of my paintbrush and a few doodles to add more texture!

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and ALWAYS color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment