Monday, February 4, 2013

A Glimpse into my Art Journal

2013 - My First Art Journal
 
 
I have tried so many new techniques in here already!  I've sewn on a few pages.

 
This is a little bird that I doodled for Brave Girl Art School.

 
A close-up of my little bird.

 
This is a sample of some journal writing inside lines and a few see-through pockets!
They are really fun!

 
On the left you can see a print I made from my Gelli Plate.  This is another technique I have tried in the last week. It is a super cool process...I will show a few more prints later this week. 

 
I'm also learning to draw faces.  I figured...I should show the process.  I am hopeful that when I look back through the pages of my art journal and through these posts...I will see my art transforming with practice!  She has good features...AND...she definitely has features that need a little more practice!

 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment