Friday, January 4, 2013

DIY - Making Tags from Painter's Paper

Remember my stamp!  Well, I finished mounting it on the little piece of wood yesterday.
 
I needed to make some new tags to put on packages when someone places an order.
 
I started with brown painter's paper.  It is cheap, durable, and easy to find at your local hardware store.  I absolutely love this stuff.  First, I painted it with four different shades of turquoise!
  

 
You could do this with any colors.  I made all of my Christmas tags this year.  I started with this same process.  I painted those red, lime green, pink, and yellow. 

Next I cut the paper with a 2-inch punch.

 
I was able to get 30 tags to stamp with my new Business stamp.
 
 
I LOVE how they turned out!
 
 
On the backs I added my other personal stamp.  I had it made for me...isn't it cute!  An artsy girl with a crown and heart!  It also has my initials "lej".  This is how I sign all of my pieces.
 
 
I hope you are inspired to make a few tags of our own! 
Thanks for stopping by!
xo-
Lara
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment