Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Art Wall

First of all...I apologize for the stop in blogging!  Blogger has had some glitches with the browse button for posting photos. I have been so frustrated...that I actually switched to Typepad for a trial period!  Today, I was giving Blogger ONE MORE chance...and what do you know?  It seems to be fixed!  I hope so.  I have been missing my blog!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the holiday break, my daughter decided to display her art.
 
I absolutely LOVE her confidence and her free spirit.  I'm not sure when girls lose that...but I'm praying that hers will stay for a very long time!
 
 
This is the wall of her bedroom...the edited view without the floor!

 
I absolutely LOVE it!  She did a wonderful job!
 
Thanks for letting me share!
xo-
Lara
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment