Monday, December 2, 2013

Mail Art Monday

Ho! Ho! Ho! Happy Mail Day!

 
This fun little envelope would be a wonderful way to send a friend a holiday greeting!

 
I made several of these envelopes to use as my daughter's Advent Calendar.
 
There are red and green envelopes.  Each one has Santa stamped on book paper glued to the front.  I LOVE washi tape...so I made a few strips by painting masking tape red and green and then stenciling some white on top.  Each envelope is finished with a painted piece of fabric.
 
I hope you will make a few of your own...or hop on over to my Etsy shop where the extras from my advent calendar are waiting for you!
 
Happy Mail Day!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment