Sunday, December 8, 2013

At the Cross

 
Feeling very humbled today!
 
Cass and I started reading through the gospels this month.  We are going to read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John...one chapter a night...until we get through the gospels.  It was a challenge for our students from the pastor to really get to know Christ.
 
I marvel at how God orchestrates events.  I LOVE to sit in awe as His story unfolds.  He truly is an amazing God!
 
Matthew 3:13-17
 
For example...John the Baptist being born to Elizabeth...who was waaaaaaay past child bearing years...to lead the way "one voice calling in the desert"...and to baptize our Savior, Jesus.  To stand in the water with our Lord and King...and to see the Heaven open and hear God say, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Can you even imagine how John must of felt...humbled probably isn't the word he used!
 
I challenge you to read through the gospels with us this year. 
 
God Bless!
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment