Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

 
A little jack-o-lantern sketch for you!
 
I saw this poem a few years ago...I have always loved jack-o-lanterns!  The crooked smile, the bright eyes, each one has a little personality all its own.  I've collected them for years!  This poem...made me love them even more!
 
Enjoy!
 
CHRISTIANS ARE LIKE JACK-O-LANTERNS
God picks you from the patch, and brings you in.

He washes all of the dirt off which you may have gotten
from other pumpkins.  Then, He cuts the top off and
scoops out all of the yucky stuff.  He removes seeds
of doubt, hate, greed, unforgiveness, etc.  Then, He
carves a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you
to shine for all the world to see. 
Be a jack-o-lantern for Jesus!
 
AND...I'll end my post with a little "nerdy" goodness for you!
 
 
 
Cass dressed up to take her baby cousin trick-or-treating!
 
 
Have a Happy Halloween!
 
Expect miracles, laugh often, and always color outside the lines!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment