Sunday, October 13, 2013

At the Cross


One year ago this weekend I was at Brave Girl Camp.  It was such an incredible weekend.  My dear friend, Renee, sent an email with the closing song we wrote to Melody, Kathy, and the rest of the BG gang!  It is one of those things you read and memories just flood your heart!  Coming together with those women for one week was such a blessing and a treasure I will take into eternity!
 
 
 
Friendship...such a beautiful gift from our heavenly Father! 
Today, I am reminded of my business verse: 
 
 James 1:17 
 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
 
Time seems to pass by so quickly.  Treasure the gifts of your Heavenly Father!  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow...and He delights in giving you gifts!  
 
I have exciting news coming this week about a gift He is giving me! 
 
God Bless-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment