Sunday, June 15, 2014

At the Cross

 
 
Happy Father's Day!
 
This man has been my rock.  I'm so blessed to have him as an example for my daughter!  I pray that your father has taught you the lessons that truly matter in life:
 
serving others
faithfulness to one spouse
unconditional love for grandchildren
work ethic - providing for a family
tithing 10% + and watching the blessings flow
support of missions
standing firm on the Truth
 
All of these principles are eternal! 
Thank you dad for instilling them into my very core!
 
John 14:12-14
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
 
Have a blessed day! 
If you are able, give your father a BIG hug today!
 
xo-
Lara
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment