Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


This little girl has been such a blessing to me!
 
I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be her momma!  It is a gift I treasure everyday!
 
 
This amazing lady is my mother!  She has taught me so much..AND truly...she is the one who encourages my art journey the most!  After a very rough life experience two years ago, she encouraged me to paint, to sew, to do anything creative...to heal!  I am so blessed that she did!
 
 
This is my grandma!  She will be 95 years young on May 15th!  My fondest childhood memories are of staying with her and my grandpa.  We would pick berries, shuck corn, make homemade ice-cream, and ride the tractor around the pasture.  WOW!  It has been 25 years since my grandpa passed away...but those memories take me back...like it was yesterday!
 
Proverbs 31:29-30
Many woman do noble things, but you surpass them all.  Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
 
Treasure EVERY moment! You never know when it will be your last!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
 
xo-
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment